Sunday, May 15, 2011

the cell phone =)!

Mi favorite technological object is the cell phone. I take mine with me everyday and I use it when I need to talk with somebody, when I want to take picture or recording a video and when I want to send a text message. I always use it as I said every day, sometimes in my bag, pocket or jacket. I like it because it’s useful, I can be always communicated with people who could be away. It’s the ideal technological object, because you can use it a anytime, anywhere. My life without cell phone would be exasperating. One day without it and I could not be in touch with my family, friends, boyfriend and my university mates. I wouldn’t be able to send messages to say something important to anybody away from me, neither taking nice pictures nor recording any interesting event. For all this, my daily life would be not only boring but also more difficult, because in an emergency i couldn’t call anyone for help, and I already have done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment