Sunday, May 15, 2011

my pic in chiloé :D


This picture was taking by my friend José in Castro, Chiloé. On it you can see my cousin Valentina and me. We are in a crafty fair in Castro city. In this picture you can see a written paper that says “here is the Trauco” a mythic character from Chiloé Island in Chile. Of this mythic character has been said that he was a small men, no more than eighty centimeters tall, with a very masculine shape, and an ugly face. He is the spirit of fertile love, creator of the new life, father of natural children. He lives in the woods near to the Chilotes houses.

 
For single girls, he is purpose of concern and worry. Some woman said that he is an awful and small monster that scares. Other woman said that in fact he is ugly, is not that much disgusting, all the opposite he is very attractive. 
Well, we took this picture, because we found funny the message in the paper and because we want to have something that remains our visit to that crafty fair. This picture was taken in an evening, one of many days we went to do sightseeing in Castro city at Chiloé Island in Chile.
I like this photo, because in her there is my cousin Valentina and I, it’s a beautiful memory, and very funny, beside it’s a pretty place, very representatively of the handcrafted fairs of this city. Another motive, for which I like this photo, is because it was taken by our friend Jose, who accompanied us in the trip to the south of the country, Chile.
I recommend goes to Castro's city in Chiloé Island, to visit this handcrafted fair, because it is interesting and nice what they show and sell.

1 comment:

  1. Castro, Chiloé is veryy beautiful!! I have to go back ;)!!

    ReplyDelete